We have 2 en suite rooms each furnished to a high standard to ensure that your stay is comfortable and enjoyable. Both rooms are on the ground floor.
• Bedroom 1 has a super king bed that can be split to offer twin bedded accommodation. Please let us know your preference when booking. Tea and coffee making facilities with fresh milk provided, TV with Freeview, hairdryer, toiletries. The en suite bathroom has a bath with shower. Views over the garden.
• Bedroom 2 has a king size bed with en suite shower, tea and coffee making facilities with fresh milk provided, TV with Freeview, hairdryer, toiletries, and views over the garden.
• A small fridge is located in the dining room for fresh milk
• An iron and ironing board is available on request
• A travel cot and highchair can be provided
£80 (including VAT) for a double room and breakfast
£60 (including VAT) for a single occupancy and breakfast
We can provide secure storage for those of you who may choose to bring a bicycle
There is a separate dining room, lounge and conservatory for guests providing you with space to relax. A small patio area is located beside the conservatory with seating
The garden is approximately an acre and you are welcome to stroll around and enjoy the views to May Hill or sit by the small pond and watch for newts or the hedgehog. We are visited by a variety of birds including pheasants, nuthatches and woodpeckers.
Breakfast is served between 7.30 and 9.30 during the week and between 8.00 and 10 at weekends. If you would like breakfast at an earlier time please let us know and we can accommodate your needs.
All our food is sourced locally, wherever possible
Choice of cereals
Selection of fruit juices
Full English breakfast with local bacon, sausages and eggs. Choice of eggs – fried, poached or scrambled, mushrooms, tomatoes and baked beans
Scrambled eggs or poached eggs on toast
Toast, marmalade and jams
Selection of teas and coffees
If you have any dietary requirements, please let us know in advance.
We do not serve an evening meal at Horseshoe Inn House, but there are plenty of lovely places to eat in the area that are just a short drive. We are happy to recommend places to eat or help you with reservation.