Once the village pub, but now a quiet and relaxing bed and breakfast or self-catering accommodation in our annexe. It is situated in the hamlet of Brooms Green, on the Gloucestershire and Herefordshire borders and 4 miles away from the busy market town of Ledbury. Junction 2 on the M50 motorway is easily accessible about 2 miles away.
We are in an ideal location to explore the beautiful countryside of Herefordshire and Gloucestershire. This includes The Forest of Dean, The Wye Valley, the Malvern Hills and the Welsh borders. It is an area also closely associated with the Dymock Poets and the village of Dymock is 2½ miles away.
There are many local attractions and things to do from historic towns and black and white villages, walking, cycling, canoeing, visiting gardens or castles and museums. There is also a range of cultural and annual events including the Ledbury Poetry Festival, The Big Apple, Three Counties Show or the Spring Garden Show. On our doorstep are footpaths to explore, including Poet’s Path 2 and the Ledbury Loop Cycle Trail.
Horseshoe Inn House has…
• 2 ground floor bedrooms each with en suite bathroom, tea and coffee making facilities, hairdryer.
• A kitchen with double oven, fridge, microwave, dishwasher and washing machine/drier.
• A large tranquil garden.
• Ample private car park.
• Secure storage for bicycles.
• TV and Wi-Fi in both bedrooms.
• A comfortable lounge area, with TV for guests.
• A dining room with a conservatory to relax in and enjoy views across the garden.
• Quiet patio area with seating.
• Delicious breakfasts using locally sourced produce.
• We can accommodate families and small children.
• A travel cot and highchair are available on request.
We are unable to accept dogs (as we have a cat) unless they are guide dogs.
We are a non-smoking establishment.