Welcome to The Horseshoe Inn House
Once the village pub, but now a quiet and relaxing destination for self-catered accommodation. Horseshoe Inn House is situated in the hamlet of Brooms Green, on the Gloucestershire and Herefordshire borders and 4 miles away from the busy and historic market town of Ledbury. The M50 motorway is easily accessible about 5 minutes away and there is a mainline railway station on the Hereford to London at Ledbury. We are half an hour from Gloucester, Hereford, Worcester and Cheltenham and an hour from Birmingham, Cardiff and Hay on Wye.
We are in an ideal location to explore the beautiful countryside of Herefordshire and Gloucestershire. This includes The Forest of Dean, The Wye Valley, the Malvern Hills and the Welsh borders. It is an area also closely associated with the Dymock Poets and the village of Dymock is 2½ miles away.
There are many local attractions and things to do from historic towns and black and white villages, walking, cycling, canoeing, visiting gardens or castles and museums. There is also a range of cultural and annual events including the Ledbury Poetry Festival, The Big Apple, Three Counties Show or the Spring Garden Show. On our doorstep are footpaths to explore, including Poet’s Path 2 and the Ledbury Loop Cycle Trail.
Horseshoe Inn House has…
• 2 ground floor bedrooms each with en suite bathroom, hairdryer, TV and wifi.
• Fully fitted kitchen, including fridge-freezer, oven & hob, dishwasher and washing machine/dryer.
• A dining room with a conservatory to relax in and enjoy views across the garden.
• Quiet patio area with seating.
• A comfortable lounge area, with TV for guests.
• A large tranquil garden.
• Ample private car park.
• Secure storage for bicycles.
• We can accommodate families and small children. We can provide a travel cot and highchair.
• We are unable to accept dogs (as we have a cat) unless they are guide dogs.
• We are a non-smoking establishment.