Welcome to The Horseshoe Inn House
Bed and Breakfast or Self Catering Annexe
Once the village pub, but now a quiet and relaxing destination. You can choose our bed and breakfast or self-catering options. Horseshoe Inn House is situated in the hamlet of Brooms Green, on the Gloucestershire and Herefordshire borders and 4 miles away from the busy and historic market town of Ledbury. The M50 motorway is easily accessible about 5 minutes away and there is a mainline railway station on the Hereford to London at Ledbury. We are half an hour from Gloucester, Hereford, Worcester and Cheltenham and an hour from Birmingham, Cardiff and Hay on Wye.
We are in an ideal location to explore the beautiful countryside of Herefordshire and Gloucestershire. This includes The Forest of Dean, The Wye Valley, the Malvern Hills and the Welsh borders. It is an area also closely associated with the Dymock Poets and the village of Dymock is 2½ miles away.
There are many local attractions and things to do from historic towns and black and white villages, walking, cycling, canoeing, visiting gardens or castles and museums. There is also a range of cultural and annual events including the Ledbury Poetry Festival, The Big Apple, Three Counties Show or the Spring Garden Show. On our doorstep are footpaths to explore, including Poet’s Path 2 and the Ledbury Loop Cycle Trail.
Horseshoe Inn House has…
• 2 ground floor bedrooms each with en suite bathroom, tea and coffee making facilities, hairdryer.
• A large tranquil garden.
• Ample private car park.
• Secure storage for bicycles.
• TV and Wi-Fi in both bedrooms.
• A comfortable lounge area, with TV for guests.
• A dining room with a conservatory to relax in and enjoy views across the garden.
• Quiet patio area with seating.
• Delicious breakfasts using locally sourced produce. For guests choosing to do self-catering, we provide a welcome pack, sourced with local produce, for your first breakfast and evening meal.
• We can accommodate families and small children. We can provide a travel cot and highchair.
We are unable to accept dogs (as we have a cat) unless they are guide dogs.
We are a non-smoking establishment.
Self-catering in The Annexe.
You will enjoy all the facilities available for the B&B – comfortable bedrooms, your own kitchen and lounge, access to the garden and BBQ. There is a small patio area with seating where you can soak up the sun and enjoy the peace and quiet.
The kitchen is fitted with a range of units, fridge, microwave, dishwasher, and washing machine/drier
Weekly rate -£450. Changeover day Saturday
or £70 per day for short stays